Customize WordPress, S2member Membership Site, WooCommerce, Thrive Themes
You know the brand image you want to project … but may be having a hard time fully realizing your vision with WordPress. It can drive you crazy to work for days on a project, only to find it doesn’t look right, feel right or project the right message! The solution is to customize WordPress to your particular vision.
When you find yourself shouting at your WordPress site, contact me for a customized order.
The kind of thing I can help you with includes – but is not limited to:
- Stupid tables – lines, shadows, alignment etc.
- Add to cart button, just one space out of alignment. So annoying.
- Add to cart button with or without price.
- Non breaking line space <br> not working in WordPress any more. So frustrating.
- Thrive signup lightboxes and forms not showing up as they should – or at all!. Argh!
- WooCommerce shop page not lining up the products in a pleasing way.
- Add people to your membership site and your mailing list at the same time.
- Change the color of your add to cart button to fit with your color palette
There are times when WordPress does not render code in expected ways. Which can be frustrating. Some issues are easily solved with a plugin, some with a snippet of css – and some with a bit of research and adjustment! Some themes don’t work well with some plugins, some plugins don’t play nice with each other … and some things WordPress just isn’t willing to do – it has to be persuaded!
If you find yourself swearing at your WordPress site, contact me using the form below to discuss how I can help you. The fee will reflect the amount of time and effort I put into it!